Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods?, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods?

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods?
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning all...raining..what will surprise us all at least in my neck of the woods is if we have a sunshine day!!!! Gardens are sure loving it, the greens are absolutely the most brilliant of shades..actually looking outside you almost have to gaze twice as they are so bright. No frost so that's a plus as well..

I've been looking at the Canadian Tire flyer, know that the pond liner that I want which is 14' x 14' but you loose a lot of it due to depth is on sale for $100. but I didn't see the rechargeable weeder which I truly need...have an electric one but it's giving me grief and don't like having to tug extension cords in such a big yard..gas one, unless you purchase high end one is difficult to start when I don't eat my cheerios so the battery one would be perfect..must go check it out on-line..really, should purchase weeder and forget about pond liner..that would be sooo much work digging to make a secondary pond..hmmm now you've given me food for thought I'll have to think about it!

Susan with so much on your plate of late and dh no longer employed it could very much be stress that has brought an attack on..still, glad you are being checked over to make sure nothings else is going on.. 8 hrs. omg and see you wanted me to go do same for a little bite..glad you are smarter than I...lol hmmmm doubtful you will keep quiet today unless they tie you to the chair!

ViolaAnn, do you take a bus or travel in vehicles...exciting for sure.

Here is a photo of one of the 3 shrubs I purchased yesterday..although it's gorgeous and should be planted where it can be seen I have to consider the 6' it could possible grow to

Carol, are you all set up on your new computer? I have to purchase books re 'computers for dummies' haven't got a clue about them either they work or don't and when it doesn't I go crying to my son Jeff.. Praying for good results, hard on the nerves waiting for the results. We also are having a plant sale Saturday, luckily if it's raining they do it inside the church.