Greenhouse: My Rion Greenhouse, 1 by Badseed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Badseed

In reply to: My Rion Greenhouse

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My Rion Greenhouse
Badseed wrote:
Just for clarification, you bought a brand new Greenhouse kit and they want to charge you for what they shorted you and other stuff is on back order? I'd start throwing a fit.

Who did you order it from? Several places sell them now. The company that I bought mine from was the company importing them from Israel. They no longer have the contract. Are you dealing with Backyard Living? If I understood correctly, they now have the contract. I believe they can also make the parts on site.

You've obviously had your greenhouse up since at least May 7th, which means you ordered before that. In my opinion, that is unacceptable!

Since I showed you a picture of mine empty, I thought I'd show you a picture of it from a few days ago. Mind you, I've already taken out about 4 dozen perennials, several small rooted shrubs, 68 trays of vegetables (and the 16' of shelving they were on), a couple dozen hanging baskets of wave petunias, about 8 flats of daylily seedlings and then some. This is the second time it has been completely full. I'm telling you this because despite some of the downfalls we mentioned, you can do very well with this greenhouse. :) You can also see I got creative when I needed more shelving. LOL