Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 85, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 85

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 85
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Sorry I'm a bit late opening the doors. It was so dark here I got lost.
I had a lovely day yesterday with my gt granddaughter. She is a real little cutie at nearly 2 years old. She has never seen me before so I was s o pleased when she held out her arms straight from the car. She is not shy at all. Such a joy to see her.
Her poor Mum is not well, being pregnant again and suffering the dreaded morning sickness all day.
One thing I never had to contend with in any of babies, thank goodness.
They are off today to fly to Brisbane for a holiday with my grandson. I hope the weather cools down for them as Perth has been so very hot for a long time. No fun going to a hot place form a hot place. Yesterday was one of the nicest days we have had for a while here which was really lovely as we could enjoy the day outside.
Would you believe that I, who walks around taking pics of everything, didnt get the camera out. I was kicking myself when they had gone and I remembered . Never mind, I get lots of pics from Mum and Nana.
Hello Charleen, you will have some fun with that air layering. If it is very warm you can wrap a bit of foil around the whole thing to keep the sun off the tender root parcel.
Dianne, I love the picture in my mind of Mr Toad running all the old toads over . People may think its cruel but have they ever seen a dog dying after eating or chewing on a cane toad ? Not nice I can tell you.
My son has them in Darwin now and he sticks them all in plastic bags in the freezer to kill them. They are worse than the rabbit plagues because one can at least eat the bunnies.
Hello Elaine, I love your "strings". Where is the violin ? Next you will need drums.
Hello Louise. I have never heard the term 'mossing off' . Sounds like it could mean the same thing though.
How are those darling girls ? You are busy there by the sound of things. It will be the same when you get back to NH. Un packing and checking on all your garden.
Hello everyone else. Dianne, Colleen, Anthony, Chrissy, Pam, Karen and Teresa .
I am off out in the sun now it has arrived. Looks like a good day to move some of that mulch around.
I am feeling a little stiff though, as yesterday morning, we had to fix a leaking water pipe. Had to dig a large hole in the middle of our road . Lucky its a gravel road and no cars use it but us. Hubby and I are getting past digging great holes, but as its a private line, we have to fix it ourselves. Usually there is a bit of help with four houses on it but everyone was away.
I may just sit out and enjoy the sun .
Have great day everyone and take time to sit in the sun too if you have it.
Have a taste of this Chocolate Marble Bread.
Jean.