Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliad for the novice and Addict for mar-Apr 2011, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: Bromeliad for the novice and Addict for mar-Apr 2011

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliad for the novice and  Addict for mar-Apr 2011
DawnSong wrote:
Sue, thank you for giving me the right name. Actually, it had a tag, but I had to guess half of it as it was smudged and faded. I haven't seen it in flower, no. Looking forward to it. That is a really lovely flower on that Aechmea purpureorosea.

Wendy, John sounds like a workaholic, always busy. I used to be like that, but I think I got burnt out. I hope you do get some time out soon. I am so bogged down with medical stuff too and it is getting me down.

I am going to see Neville tomorrow (from your Brom Soc open day) about some tillandsias. I have a mile long wish list, but will probably find others I like better, or that he has more readily available. Won't be able to afford many, but a few at a time and I still have lots to look forward to. Will let you know what I get.

Karen

Ae. recurvata about 2 years ago. I don't know if this is Aztec Gold or not. It now has a large pup but hasn't flowered since this one.