Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening: Visit to the Butterfly Farm in Phuket, Thailand, 1 by SingingWolf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SingingWolf

Subject: Visit to the Butterfly Farm in Phuket, Thailand

Forum: Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Visit to the Butterfly Farm in Phuket, Thailand
SingingWolf wrote:
Hi Folks!
It's me again, with more Butterfly photos from our recent trip to Asia. While we were there, we took a side trip from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where DH's BFF lives to Phuket, Thailand.
We decided to stay in a new resort (with western style food, for my tender tummy), on an Island in the town of Phuket. There are a lot of little islands that are around that town. I'll be posting those photos on a thread called "What I Saw Today", on the Photo forum. : - )
The area of Phuket was one of those that got hit by the Dec. 26th, 2004, Tsunami. I've got to tell you, the folks there, are survivors, and they have a lot of pride and spirit. Was really nice to see. : - )
The B.fly Farm was impacted by the Tsunami, but it's amazing what they've done, and well worth the trip if you happen to be in the area. : - )
The following series of photos, are pretty much how I saw the farm and I'll try to keep my descriptions brief. I welcome comments on the photos and the plants that feed the butterfly's.
So don't be shy now! : - )
Walk In Beauty!
SingingWolf