Photo by Melody

Weather: January Weather and it's still cold. Mostly., 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: January Weather and it's still cold. Mostly.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January Weather and it's still cold. Mostly.
billyporter wrote:
13° with a high of 16°
Some snow flurries during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. Cold. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Rusty, wrap up and stay warm! We just have to get thru February and then we'll be so happy!

Barb, it will be interesting over the years to see if your weather stays in this pattern. Do the hibiscus normally shed leaves? We have had a lack of sun here. I'll be glad to see it!

Elena, I will try to get there one of these days. Yep, I saw a few friends there already. That's always nice! Recipes are my downfall!!

Pepper, I don't know whether to laugh or cry over your truck! It's had it's problems. I won't even mention the tool, LOL! But I'm so glad it was a minor problem! Grrr on the pictures!

Ric, I'm glad your streets cleared. There's nothing like seeing that salty dry pavement! Smiling over the WW fluid :o)

Hi Cindylove! I don't think anyone ever gets used to the cold unless they were born to it. I'm ready for Spring mentally. Really ready for garden and flower seeding, no. I need to get off the computer and bury my nose in the seed catalogs!

We have a memorial service this afternoon. SIL lost her son, age 46, to a brain tumor. Photos taken of him this October were the picture of health. That's how fast it took him. He had the few years they gave him. Funny how they are pretty much right on that.

I was thrilled to find a Brown Thrasher in my tree! I read that they frequent bird feeding stations, but I've never seen them at mine before.