Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 78, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 78

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 78
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Yes it's still am here. Cool and a bit overcast, but quite nice here. It will be lovely for Christmas if it stays like this. All my plans are slowly coming together for the surprise now. The boys don't know that we're going either so that will be great for them. Went and got 4gb of memory each for them for their cameras. They've got more memory than me now. Can't wait to see their little faces. I know that they seem a bit young for such a gift but the toys these days are soooo expensive and they grow out of them so quickly that I thought that they would get more use out of these. Time will tell I suppose. Thanks you everyone for your kind thoughts about Kev. Yes Louise my garden does help a lot. I just take my cuppa and sit out there sometimes. It's very comforting knowing that Brian's cactus and Brugs are here. They are very pretty Petunias . Such happy little plants aren't they? The lilium flowers have been pretty special too, lovely colours and shapes. Every flower has it's own beauty though hasn't it? Even the cow throp and soursobs. Well must go now and do a bit more. be back later. Colleen