Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 78, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 78

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 78
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. So nice to come in and see pretty things.
Its overcast here still, but no rain or wind. Still rather cold. I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever see summer or pop straight back to autumn. Maybe I'll eat my words later. It could get really hot and dry again for months. .
Elaine , your circles are very beautiful. I would love to see them shining in the sun.
Hello Anthony, your restaurant sounds great. I love seeing the birds around. Such personalities. We often sit and watch ours here. Meal times are a real circus.
Anthony, I also found some lilies growing where I never put any. They must have been mixed in with some old jonquils etc that I bought from a fete. Poor things are doing their best to grow and flower, so I'll move them over to the others later.
I have some tiger lilies that have grown really big this year. I didn't see them as they are out in the cottage garden trying to get above the alstromerias.
Hello Charleen, the little bandicoots get around but not here in our area. I think they like it a bit warmer. We do get the odd wallaby or koala passing through. You would have lots of small animals around you . I have seen photos of the opossums and the armadillos.
Hello Chrissy, Dianne, Karen and Teresa. I hope you all had a great weekend and got lots done in the garden.
I'm off to photograph more epis. I just wish they lasted longer than they do. It would be lovely to see them around for months instead of weeks.
Heres something nice to nibble on with your cuppa. Banana Honey Loaf.
Happy gardening, Jean.