Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 78, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 78

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 78
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. I'm a bit late today as I have been out taking photos in the cool. Its a bit foggy here this morning. What else is in the weather cupboard ? It was very hot and humid all day yesterday and any storms were well away from us. Going to be steamy later. I am not allowed to complain of the heat after all my moaning about the cold. Poor hubby suffers in the heat as his thermostat doesn't work properly. He gets very hot and can't cool down.
I'm lucky as I warm & cool very quickly with the slightest change in temps. Means I get the benefit of even a slight cool change in the heat.
My epis are coming out slowly Kat. The heat is wilting them as fast as they open . Usually they are earlier and last for days in the milder weather.
I have been babying some hippieastrum bulbs in pots and yesterday I found that 2 have flower stems coming. My first ones. Hooray.
I now must get more. Ha ha. . One of these is supposed to be orange & white stripes and the other a noid.
Hello Elaine, love the reindeer.
Hello Dianne, Teresa and Anthony.
Collen , how are all the cacti doing. The heat doesnt seem to bother mine at all. Even the cold winter didn't worry them. Tough little b----s.
I off back outside to get a few things done while its cool. The sun is sneaking through the fog so will be steamy again.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend .
Try these yummy Butterballs.
Jean