Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010
weed_woman wrote:
Wendy, that looks fantastic! It does look like its always been there! I bet Max is very tolerant, but probably was a bit deflated after being called a dickhead. he he
Karen, your Neo looks very similar to N. 'Raphael', which goes to show how hard it is to give a name to a plant when there are so many that look alike!
Colleen, I tried the back button, but my post was gone! I remember Dianne giving good instructions, using one of the Fnumbers (I think) but I didn't write it down and of course it was too late to go look for her post, I must go look for it now and write it down. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, Its most frustrating.
I didn't get home till after 6 tonight, so absolutely nothing done in the garden, unless you count drinking a glass of wine! I have plans to pick up a bucket of bark and deadhead the gardenias tomorrow.
I bought a couple of window/wall baskets today, and am going to plant them up with Aechmea 'Fosters favourite', which should look great when they are in flower. they'll go along the wall in the new garden area. I need a couple more though, but there was only one left. I hope they get some more in soon.
Anyway, time for bed already, so i'll be back tomorrow.
Sue