Photo by Melody

Weather: October's cooling...Ahhhhh..., 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: October's cooling...Ahhhhh...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October's cooling...Ahhhhh...
billyporter wrote:
Tropic, except for liking a lot of daylight in the summer, I could do without the daylight savings time. Instead of doing away with it, they start it earlier and end it later. It's never bothered me sleepwise.

I have never tasted homemade kraut, so this will be new to me. I'm hoping to keep it in the fridge to eat fresh.

Like Celia, I too had to Google your croc. They are impressive!

I have a fondness for alligators. When I was a kid, the next town over had a zoo, and they had an alligator pool. Not very big, and the alligators just sat around. It was rare to see them move. I remember pennies on their backs, that people had thrown over the fence. I remember the smell. I don't think we ever took pictures of the zoo. I wish we had.

There was also a monkey cage and I like monkeys less, now, thanks to nature shows :o)

Hmmm, I'm glad I wear gloves when working even with potting soil, but it is pretty.

Chrissy, ROTFL! If I had done all that, no way could I have gone back to bed, much less sleep! I'm glad nothing came of it. Our temps dropped from 57* at 5:00 am to a windy cool 53* now.

Friday, our clouds were the amber color of burning leaves. I've never seen that before.