Photo by Melody

Weather: October's cooling...Ahhhhh..., 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: October's cooling...Ahhhhh...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October's cooling...Ahhhhh...
billyporter wrote:
54° with a high of 78° We ended up with 1.5'' rain. We needed it! The ground was cracking all over! In the southern counties there was a tornado watch. We don't hear that very often on October.

Through 11am: Partly cloudy with temperatures steady or slowly warming to the mid 50s. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

A mix of clouds and sun early followed by cloudy skies this afternoon. Warm. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Time Until Sunrise: 7 min. The day is getting away from me!

Marsue, stomper picture to follow. Zach is so lucky you let him help, and the picture is adorable! They just love doing the real things. You're quite the handy man yourself :o) Bright pretty impatiens! All of your plants contribute to a picture of color! I'm jealous :o)

Pepper, love your back-lit bloom! I hope the rain washed our spider webs away. I was tired of seeing them.

Ric, this year I was lucky. The leaves of the walnut dropped while I was still mowing and I chopped them all up. Now, the Maple won't drop till the weather turns cold and wet and it's no fun raking. I hope the cyber hugs helped. It's especially hard to lose someone before the Holidays. My best to all of her family.
You had a very good day Saturday. Just what both of you needed. (((BIG HUGS)))

Marsue, gently smiling over the sundown. I do hope you get rain.

Bernie, awww on the baby chicks. That is one of my earliest memories. I was two when we had baby chicks and I remember walking across the road with Mom to see them. Later I remember her feeding them in the fenced in area. My daughter uses my Grandma's heat lamp, nesting boxes and roosts now. The dryers across the street here are barely running either.

Pepper, cool fungi! It goes well with the color of the Mums.

Yesterday, it was nice, but too wet to do anything outside, so I cleaned my computer up and deleted a lot of ''I'll read laters."

Cabbage and stomper coming up.

I grew the cabbage from seed :o)