Photo by Melody

Weather: October's cooling...Ahhhhh..., 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: October's cooling...Ahhhhh...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October's cooling...Ahhhhh...
marsue wrote:
Pepper: I am so glad you weren't at the store when the robbery took place. That must have been a really traumatic experience for those who were there!
Bernie: I couldn't lay around on the beach all day either for more than a few days but every now and then I do enjoy getting away from the everyday stresses of life.
Adina and Pepper: loving the mums. My yellow mums have been blooming for several days now and the red ones are just beginning to bloom. Adina, I'll check out the article when I leave this thread.
BP: I was going to ask you what the "board" was but you have answered my question. Loving your personalized board! Now tell me what a "stomper" is, please.
Our schools were out yesterday for a teacher "in service" day--whatever that is. Zach. my DGS, stayed with me. He helped me paint my porch column. He did the bottom half and I did the top half. The columns are wood and the bottom portion of them had starting splitting pretty bad so I had to fill them with wood filler. Then I sanded the columns and Zach went to work painting. He loves to help with things like that and he does a pretty good job, too. There is only one side of one of the columns that I am going to have do over. Today I painted the back door. Next week I will paint the 4 columns on the front porch.

It was a pretty day today but a bit windy. Rain is supposed to move in tonight and continue tomorrow. Hooray!!

This message was edited Oct 23, 2010 6:43 PM