Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: October's cooling...Ahhhhh..., 1 by pepper23

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pepper23

In reply to: October's cooling...Ahhhhh...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October's cooling...Ahhhhh...
pepper23 wrote:
Weather hasn't changed yet. LOL. We do have rain coming in from southern Kansas and will hit up in a few hours.

Finally got all my tulips dug up and planted. A friend came over and helped me get it done. I think she was regretting it at the end of the day because we were digging in solid clay with no amendments in both spots. LOL. But it's done and I'm grateful she came and helped!! Now just need to get some plants ready to come in and get my crocus and alliums planted. I plan on leaving a few ee's out and will bury them in coneflower stems for extra protection.

My Red Shield hibiscus bush with my zinnas surrounding it. The tree you see behind it with one limb also has a clematis growing on it. It's been a slow grower but it finally took off a bit this year. I need to get ahold of more chicken wire or other fencing to wrap around the trunk so it can cover it. It's supposed to have yellow bell shaped blooms.