Photo by Melody

Weather: October's cooling...Ahhhhh..., 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: October's cooling...Ahhhhh...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October's cooling...Ahhhhh...
billyporter wrote:
54° with a high of 88°. Plentiful sunshine. Very warm. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Time Until Sunrise: 1 hrs 52 min. Dyson Dark, but will be darker when we "Fall Back" with the clocks.

I worked in the yard all day yesterday and can actually see some progress. 'Bout did my back in at the end of the day, turning the manure under. I took an aspirin and walked carefully till that little glitch was gone.

Adina, the colored squash is called ''Carnival'' and the dark are an acorn squash that volunteered in the compost pile :o) The ivey resembles a hosta marking. Pretty!

Marsue, sometimes split and baked with butter if I have an oven meal going, or split and steamed in the microwave. yesterday I reheated some and added half and half and brown sugar. THAT was good!

Chrissy, I have one of those stay at home guys too :o(

Pepper, great freebies! I love the suspense of ''what color?'' They are beautiful colors!

Dyson Dark, but will be darker when we "Fall Back" with the clocks.

I worked in the yard all day yesterday and can actually see some progress. 'Bout did my back in at the end of the day, turning the manure under. I took an aspirin and walked carefully till that little glitch was gone.

Adina, the colored squash is called ''Carnival'' and the dark are an acorn squash that volunteered in the compost pile :o) The ivey resembles a hosta marking. Pretty!

Marsue, sometimes split and baked with butter if I have an oven meal going, or split and steamed in the microwave. yesterday I reheated some and added half and half and brown sugar. THAT was good!

Chrissy, I have one of those stay at home guys too :o(

Pepper, great freebies! I love the suspense of ''what color?'' They are beautiful colors!

I rescued these...yes I did...