Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: October's cooling...Ahhhhh..., 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: October's cooling...Ahhhhh...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October's cooling...Ahhhhh...
billyporter wrote:
44° with a high of 80°. Plentiful sunshine. Warm. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Time Until Sunrise: 1 hrs 40 min. Dyson Dark.

Joey, love the picture! So serene!

Marsue, actually, he was a small one :o) Someday I'll get a picture of what we call ''flood'' mosquitos.

Adina, I think your Rudbeckia will bloom and be beautiful and sunny bright!

Pepper, I love your Mums too!

Ric, I can't wait to see the greenhouse! Take pictures of the work in progress! Good news on the ''new'' truck!

Bernie, harvest is in full swing here too. Especially soybeans! I noticed my hot pepers, jalapenos, had tough skin this year. We had a lot of rain and not enough sun. Almost all catfaced too. Wow, oak!! That's going to be gorgeous!

I'm still digging the last few tulips out of the garden and planting as I go. The rains compacted the dirt and really settled a lot of it into clay . I turned it and will dig it out as needed and replace with amended dirt. Then I'll throw it in the compost pile or chop at it with the shovel and try mixing compost in.

I managed to pry three Rhubarb clumps out for my brother. That gives me back some garden space.

Either way, I'm happy to be working outside!!

My squash :o)