Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010, 1 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010
perke_patch wrote:
Sue my pauciflora looks like yours ..... all spotty with curly leaves but my basket is overflowing with pups hanging in mid air all around. I'll take a photo tomorrow and post it.
We had sunshine this morning so I did a load of clothes early and got them on the line asap. I got them dry and off before the rain this afternoon. I was standing downstairs potting with chooks all around my feet when the heavens opened. By the time the chooks were put away I was quite damp but the new pots are all nicely watered before I put them away tomorrow. I took the chance and put the sheets on this afternoon. Hopefully the sun will shine in the morning to dry them before the predicted showers later in the day. Fingers crossed for sunshine everyone. I was looking on FCBS last night for a couple of names suggested for a couple of NOIDs we have. I didn't find the one I was looking for but came across Neo roxy (lamberts pride x charm) I printed out the photo and walked around and sure enough we do have it. So another one identified.