Photo by Melody

Weather: October's cooling...Ahhhhh..., 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: October's cooling...Ahhhhh...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October's cooling...Ahhhhh...
billyporter wrote:
37° with a high of 64° Plentiful sunshine. Winds light and variable. It was chilly all day yesterday. I was only out long enough to dump peelings on the compost pile. I baked two large mutant squash and stuffed peppers. Most of it's for the freezer. Boy, miss a day and it feels like a week.

Another chilly day here. I picked all the squash the other day and now need to wash and sort. I saw borer holes in a few. They all look good for being volunteers!

Dyson, you will be missed! I hope your ''place in the sun'' is close by. (((BIG HUGS)))

Pepper, a very moving wall. I can imagine the immenseness of all the names.

Celia, I ditto that feeling.

Tropic, and this is winter? I wish my spring was just around the corner! It will be interesting to see how your rainy season goes. Smiling over the debris pile. One ''bite'' at a time and it will be done :o) We don't see many mantis. Last one I saw was last year and it was eating a cicada. Kind of an eeeew moment.

Oh Pepper, the memorial is so sad and the wall is too long.

Celia, he has hair, LOL! My, but he's a bit ugly!

Our new laminate floor is done. Winter Oak as opposed to the gold and white squares we had since 1984. I will say THAT floor help up pretty good for a ''middle of the price'' linoleum.