Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #14: Oct 2010
weed_woman wrote:
Good scores Karen, and wendy (money wise). I'm not sure about your unknown mini, but it looks like an olens hybrid. Maybe grow it on abit or wait for Karen s answer. When next I'm back at jens, I will definitely go look at wendys again. theres an awful lot to look at! You really need a bed for the night I reckon!
Neo Dinkum looks good jen. You must have it in the perfect spot! I love seeing well grown and coloured neos! I also like Domino, so can you put it on my list?
Theresa, I told you not to bring the rain! Did you bring any sheep? cause you might need one to eat the grass before you can walk around my place. i tell you, if we had cattle they be giving some pretty good milk! So greeeeeeen! I hope it eases up while you are here. At least it helps to keep the temperature down, and the dust. I have the woodfire going today to dry the washing, but am walking around in a sweat! phew!
I am going stir crazy, and if the rain doesn't ease by tomorrow, I am going to get wet, because I really want to get a couple of things done!
Anyway, its about time i went to bed, but I'll leave you with a pic of Neo 'jean Evans' in the garden. They are a smaller Neo, and seem to cope very well with quite a bit of sun.
Sue