Photo by Melody

Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening: Daily Butterfly Pictures Page 82, 1 by Viceroy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Viceroy

In reply to: Daily Butterfly Pictures Page 82

Forum: Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Daily Butterfly Pictures Page 82
Viceroy wrote:
Hellooooooo everyone its been a while. I have missed you guys. My work has taken me away from everything for a bit. I have come back to ALOT to do in the garden. So I am taking volunteers this weekend for weedin, planting, moving 18 yards of soil and 15 yards of mulch. There will be hot dogs beer and milkweed for any takers! (kidding) The delivery truck got stuck in my front yard and had to drop there which made my work 3x harder.

However here is some good news the picture i have attached made it all better. Also spotted a peacock today.This time of year i usually have dozens but with the cold this past winter must have slowed them down. I am hopeful there will be a little rush of them before the end of the year.

Once i get caught back up I will post more pics, I am trying to prepare for the flow of Monarchs coming in next month. I have about 30 plants in the ground but the queens have already put a real good hurtin on them.

Wish me luck!