Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: September Chat, Picutres, and Whatnot..., 1 by Cville_Gardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Cville_Gardener

In reply to: September Chat, Picutres, and Whatnot...

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September Chat, Picutres, and Whatnot...
Cville_Gardener wrote:
Hi Crissy -- We were in CA for almost 40 years ... San Diego, Orange County, L.A. County and the last 17 years in Nor. Cal. (Redding). I've been in Modesto numerous times. We moved back to KY in 2006. Hubby still has relatives there and that's where we were born and raised. We moved here last year as it is closer to Vanderbilt Medical Center and we like this area.

Oops, earlier I think I got 'slcdms' and 'jeri11' mixed up in one of my responses. Sorry. It will take me awhile to get everyone's name down pat. But I will. This is such a great group! So 'Riverland' is Janie and Sandra is 'slcdms'?

Charlotte, I would love to have any seed from you too. I can send SASE. I like both Moon vine and Hyacinth Bean Vine. I have 100 ft. of chain link fence on one side and right now all it has is one new trumpet vine so I've got room for more. Other side has about 40 ft. of chain link without trees so room there too.

It's clouding up as I write and my fingers are crossed. It is so dry and the ground is so hard it's almost impossible to plant. Now we can't have that, can we? LOL.

I love all the pictures. I'm working on finding a photography class and getting a camera that's a bit better. Hopefully.