Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: September Chat, Picutres, and Whatnot..., 1 by Cville_Gardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Cville_Gardener

In reply to: September Chat, Picutres, and Whatnot...

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September Chat, Picutres, and Whatnot...
Cville_Gardener wrote:
Gosh, thanks all. Everyone is so kind. I don't think I can make this RU but I would love to attend a one day RU sometime ... perhaps closer to my house or if I can find someone to meet up and ride with.

Yes, jeri, I am talking about Parkinson's (early onset type like Michael J Fox has). Hubby was diagnosed at 43. We know about familial tremor and a lot more about all tremors since the Dx. Hubby doesn't have a lot of tremor. Everyone's PD is different.

40% chance of rain here tomorrow and we'd better get it, Marilyn. Ha, ha ... like I can make it happen. I mowed the front lawn yesterday and half of it was crispy. More like mowing dirt with dust flying everywhere. :-( At least it's cooler! My walks these past mornings have been quite pleasant.

I would love to have some Moonflower seeds and am happy to send a SASE. As I said, I am trying to get things going in the yard here. There was nothing much when we moved in last June except the trees and the azaleas in front of the house (below last April). I've gotten a small perennial garden going and am working on the fence line, among other things.

Thanks again, everyone, for making me feel so welcome.
Carole