Photo by Melody

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG Coffee House #180: Roasting in August!, 1 by joycet

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joycet

In reply to: ORVG Coffee House #180: Roasting in August!

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of ORVG Coffee House #180: Roasting in August!
joycet wrote:
LOVE that black and blue one...oh my...I've seen many new ones here this year and yesterday, they were absolutely swarming the verbena bonsenarias!

Haven't been to a fair in years and years...and I just love circus waffles! Good thing I don't get to go I guess.... :o(

Hey Chele...did the kids get back to school okay and are they in sports already? Hoping you're having some nice days alone with your little guy and not missing the girls too much.

Esther, you should see my meyer lemon tree you gave me. It's doubled in size this summer and looks so healthy. I sure hope I can keep it alive this winter!

Lou...how do you overwinter your pond forget-me-nots? The ones you gave me have not done very well this year. No blooms and really struggling just to stay alive. I hope I can keep them and that next year they'll be better.

Melissa...how's your son? Seems like the last I heard he was graduating. I'm sure he's all grown up and is a MAN now!

Celene, Annie, Jules, Kim????? Where are you girls?

I wish this picture had turned out better. It was really pretty.