Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challanged Gardeners #7, 1 by renatelynne

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright renatelynne

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challanged Gardeners #7

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Practical Matters for Physically Challanged Gardeners #7
renatelynne wrote:
you are welcome about the flower idea *g I have a pair of wooden crutches and a pair of HOT PINK crutches! I have a real pretty mexican cane, and one made for me by a friend that is just pretty wood.

Cleaned and sorted the storage room under the deck Monday. Found duplicates of just about everything. I have 5 measuring tapes and 7 different levels. I don't think "I" have ever used a level in my life! *giggle

We cut and started putting together gates for the deck yesterday. I will post pics as soon as I take some. We had to put up fencing around the deck cuz we built it for adults and now have a 2yr old (the spendels are too far apart). The gates are cuz there are so many openings and stairs that she could get hurt. Right now at least two of us has to stay with her on the deck since she is so spry. We are trying to make it safer so we don't have to watch her the whole time and can do something ourselves.