Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Mid-South Gardening: Mid-South Gardeners Members List, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Mid-South Gardeners Members List

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Mid-South Gardeners Members List
GordonHawk wrote:
OH..I woke up from a short nap and I found myself in not the right place.. for this...
I thought I had done something wrong... then I understood... but it's always the right time /place to get help
UGgg Sounds like braod mites... the scorge of some of mine also... hard to kill... you need a mticide thaat does these specificly.. forbid might be one... I just dropped a pile with a friend on some new one called shuttle... and I don't think it does them... they are tinier than the spyder mites... [ which you can see ] and migrate about on knats or white flies.. that fly about.. ROSEMANIA.com has alot of killers.. get one for braod mites... or some plastic explosives..
I sure wish I was in the area... I'd definately come by for lunch at the meet up.. what would I bring... OH.. I make a great grilling sauce... you take a mango and put it in the blender with a habanero pepper ... and put it on anything on the grill... then after for desert.. you take it and pour it over vanilla ice cream... you get the cold/hot and the only thing to cut the pepper heat is the milk.. it being an oil also.. so you get the affliction and the cure in the same mouth full...
Good luck with the brugs... I have one must be 10 ft tall.. with tiny crinkled up leaves... so sad.. I should burn it.. if only I could have my burn pile here ...