Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #12, Aug 2010, 1 by brombirdie

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright brombirdie

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #12, Aug 2010

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and serious addicts #12, Aug 2010
brombirdie wrote:
Leisa, I know what you mean. You stop lurking for a day or 2 and you lose the plot. Sue, I wondered about Mike's Guz. 'Moonlight' as well. Funny colour for the moon. Mike, I love both of them anyway. Max, if you have only been collecting seriously for 4 years I can't wait to see what your collection will be like in a few more years. But where are you going to live? The house will definitely have to go. I'm just starting to get interested in minis. Neo. 'Chilli Verdi' below is my current favourite. Interesting to see you are an ebay addict. Isn't it wonderful. I think my husband thought I was having an affair with someone called Russ because all these parcels kept arriving from him. Some people say that people only put their junk on ebay but most of the sellers I know are the opposite because of the higher prices and feedback system. You'll have to get Mike (or any teenager) to show you how to post photos so we can keep drooling. Jen