Weather: July Weather - Last 12 days, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: July Weather - Last 12 days

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July Weather - Last 12 days
marsue wrote:
Celia: my guara bloomed in the spring then stopped and is now blooming again. Yours may do the same thing. Don't you just love the blooms on those monardas! I have a Jacob Cline which is red and the bloom never ceases to fascinate me.
Dyson: getting paid is good! :o))
Crissy: Hi! waving back ~~~ hope to see you at Charlotte's in August. :o))
Celia and Sunfarm: Yep--I "got squirrel" --several of them as a matter of fact and they drive poor Friday silly running across the top of the fence. He thinks he can catch them! ROFLOL
Kelli: pretty flowers. I really like the Pride of Barbados. "Tasmanian punies"---a funny name for an un-funny condition.
Pepper: poor clematis--it certainly is dead, isn't it? That happened to my oranges and lemons gaillardia--it just dried up for no apparent reason.
Yes, Celia, what kind of coneflowers are those?
BP: I think there is a coneflower called "Kim's Kneehigh". Do you really like Adirondike chairs? Personally, I have found them to be uncomfortable.

# Today: Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. Heat index near 105F. High 96F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
# Tonight: Clear to partly cloudy. Low 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

A photo from last winter which was a time when I was longing for warmer weather--now I am longing for cooler weather. We humans are never satisfied, are we? LOL