Weather: July Weather - Last 12 days, 1 by pepper23

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pepper23

In reply to: July Weather - Last 12 days

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July Weather - Last 12 days
pepper23 wrote:
Well, here at home the temps were in the mid to high 80s and it was partly sunny. In the town where I was at today for a softball tournament, Concordia, it rained this morning, was quite chilly and breezy to those of us in shorts and sleeveless shirts, then was mostly cloudy most of the day. Around 4pm I heard there was storms up north, then the storms moved south and hit us. 60 mph winds, hail in some places and sheets of rain. Lots of lightning and thunder. Now it's mostly south of us and the thunder appears to have almost dimished around here.

We had our softball tournament with the other stores (6 of them) in our chain today. They broke us up into 4 teams with people from all stores on all teams and we played 2 games at a time. My team ended up in 3rd. Not too bad considering everyone was having a hard time getting traction to run. They had laid fresh sand in the fields and with the mud underneath we couldn't get traction and were literally running in place. By the time we got going the team in the field manages to get on their feet and get the ball to base and whoever was running was out. I managed to hit first base one time. That was it. LOL

One of my clematis plants looks like it's dying. Does anyone know what this is? None of my others look like this and I haven't see jap beetles yet.