Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ImaMes

In reply to: July 2010

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July 2010
ImaMes wrote:
Oz - Funny comment!! LOL

Happ - Beautiful caladium! I didn't plant mine this year. I wonder if the bulbs will still be viable next year.

Pepper - Those end-of-season sales can be great. Glad you were able to get everything planted and watered. I've been avoiding the sales because we're going on vacation tomorrow and I don't want to have to leave them and lose them. Your Casa Blanca is pretty!

Will - That's a lot of mowing...especially with a push mower! Well, at least you can stay in shape that way. LOL The hard work with the pavers will pay off. It'll look really nice when it's finished.

Garden6 - Those are pretty brave rabbits if they stay around when your pumpkins are out. Have you tried Liquid Fence on your plants? Expensive but it works well for both rabbits and deer. A cat or a dog works well, too. Unless it's an old dog like mine, who stares at the rabbits and squirrels and thinks, "meh, not worth getting up for...." Ok, to be fair, she has arthritis in her hips and hind legs so it's hard for her to get up and chase.

Billy - Your hosta looks like my Aureo Marginata. Here's a pic from last year.