Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: July 2010, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: July 2010

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July 2010
billyporter wrote:
Happ, those are gogeous caladiums, and so cooling! I've never seen them posted before. They're huge! Worth all the lugging! Laughing over those clouds!

Pepper, I have been looking in my southern plant books and tried Googgling that plant too. It's neat, and still a mystery. But, everyone likes to solve a mystery so post it as unidentified and you'll get an answer. The rains sure tear up the roads. They've barely fixed our gravel roads. A few are still just closed. ROTFL!! I love how you open the door when opportunity knocks. I'm suprised your Dad doesn't tease you and say he'll keep the shed after all :o) ROTFL!!! I'll bet both of you were scared... at first :o) Thanks for the link. I haven't been there before, but I'll get to it.

Garden6, it's time to pick out a kitten from someone'a ''free pile.'' Either sex, spayed or neutered, will keep the rabbits away, but they need to be outdoor raised in the first place. Course, kitty poo in the yard and garden is pretty smelly. (There's my neighbor cat coming out of my garden now.)

Will, chatty me not reply? Ha! I think any paver would look great! No change rattlers allowed! Sorry, that went out in the 30's, LOL! Thats a nice big yard to mow. I'll bet it looked nice when it was done. Now in four days you can do it again!

I mowed after we got home yesterday and almost got done before it started raining big drops. I just got the mower away, the shed and garage locked and it POURED! We got 2 2/10''. I just have to finish mowing the back yard today. Piece of cake! And, in four days, I can do it again!

I need to get out and walk. The sun is out already.

A nice cool green picture of a no-name.