Central Midwest Gardening: July 2010, 1 by pepper23

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pepper23

In reply to: July 2010

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July 2010
pepper23 wrote:
Ima, I never did find the ID of the mystery plant. I'm still looking though. I'm glad you didn't know about the tornado til afterwards. That is still a little too close for comfort though. The river is completely gone, now it's just muddy from the rains. My neighbor up the street lost a few trees in her yard too so we weren't the only ones hit here. And the road is a mess again due to the flash flooding.

Happ, I want that storage shed here now. LOL. Now that we have the barn one of our sheds here at home will be torn down if my dad has his way. It just means I can plant a couple roses and a couple blueberries there when it's gone. LOL. Your caladium looks great!!

Well, I hit a clearance sale at Walmart today and came home with some goodies. The list is on the sales thread. I got them all planted and watered so they should be good to go. Funny thing is that when I went to my little "corner" where I keep stuff outside, there was a garter snake there and I didn't see it til I reached down to get my trowel. Don't know who was more scared-me or him. LOL. He lives under the deck and is about a foot long right now. Not the first time I've seen him there but it's the first time he caught me off guard. lol

Casa Blanca oriental lily blooming.