Photo by Melody

Weather: July weather- Gonna be a hot one!!, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: July weather- Gonna be a hot one!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July weather- Gonna be a hot one!!
billyporter wrote:
72° and cool. We had 1/2'' rain yesterday. Most of it Sunday night. Yesterday, I worked all day on putting too many pictures in folders. We'll have a high of 85° and a 60% chance of scattered T-storms. Gonna be muggy and mosquitoey!

We had a really nice family B'day party for my uncle Sunday, and got my 81 year old Dad home at 11:00 pm. He's usually asleep in front of the TV by 6:30 pm. Now you see where my early to bed early to rise comes from.

Alright Dyson. Sorry your computer is sick, LOL! Glad you're back anyway! It looks like a neat place to ride, but Sue is right to worry. Women want to grow old together and don't like the idea of being a widow. Men just say ''eh,'' even tho they know the risks too.

My BIL got a new toy last summer. A motorized byicycle. It pedals, but it also rides with the flip of a switch. Pretty neat. His other brother got one too.

Sunfarm, I'm glad he was able to call home.

Ric, my cousin and her brother both packed fireworks out in California. Some were packed for rock concerts. They worked year round. My cousin just quitting this year because of health problems. Not work related. She's SS age.

Pepper, sounds like a nice first harvest of potatoes.

Wow Early! Neat color and cloud!

Dyson, glad we don't fight Kudzu here.

Ric, LOL! I've had a lot of randy dragons flying all over and I was sure I saw a red one here the other day! Love the name on these!

Celia, beautiful!

I had two volunteer sunflowers. This one is such a creamy beautiful yellow and got 7' tall. I use the black oil sunflowers.!