Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 68, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 68

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 68
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. A fine day yesterday but with all the wet leaves and grass, one can't really do much.
Anthony, glad you found us. Are you ready for the trip to visit Louise ? I have the carpet ready with picnic basket. Colleen is bringing the china etc. I hope cockie enjoys the trip . He has to behave when we arrive or those little fluffballs of Louise's will eat him.
Hello Teresa, are you ready for out trip ? That chicken sounds yummy. You could bring one along . Be very nice with fresh bread.
I like to use oven bags with lots of spices. Great for using in the microwave too. I often do a chicken that way.
I like the look of your hellebore buds. Mine are out and very pretty. If your cyclamens are wet, put them in a dry place and hope for the best. If they are a good size, wait for dormancy then cut off any rotten pieces and try it again. I did that with a huge one I found at the tip . It grew well for several more years.
I hope everyone is ready and waiting for the carpet. Kat, you can't bring any turkeys, sorry. They are too messy and may fight with cockie.
Sue and Leisa, we'll pick you up after Colleen. I don't know if Brian is going to come with us but he may bring some wine if he does. Leisa, no falling off the carpet after a few either.
Dianne , I'll pick you up first as you are closest.
Elaine are you ready there ? Could you please bring some fresh rolls for lunch ?
Louise , we are coming . Have the barbecue ready.
Better go out and feed the maggies as I can hear them calling .
I had better leave nibbles here as there will be hungry visitors I'm sure . Some lovely Cherry Sponge
Happy day,
Jean.