Photo by Melody

Weather: July weather- Gonna be a hot one!!, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: July weather- Gonna be a hot one!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July weather- Gonna be a hot one!!
billyporter wrote:
64° with a high of 88° and sunny. The air feels wet right now, so it's also going to be humid. A chance of rain tomorrow.

Bernie at our reunion, and at a retirement party there were cheesy potatoes. I honestly would have had more potatoes over another sweet desert. Now that is a meal! Once people taste a ''real'' egg, they realize the difference. DD raises chickens that run free, so I know that egg! It's a lot of work to provide people with food. I'm glad to see the market will continue to do better instead of fade away.

OK, now I'm really hungry!

Celia, ROTFL, I never read a post ahead, answering as I go. WE are hungry!! Love the snaps. Have a great time Oma!!

Marsue, ROTFL over the deserted island!

Ric, good thing for cameras and chloroform. That's the only ways I'm counting his eyes! Gorgeous! I didn't know honeysuckle came in that color.

Kelli, your sister was a cutie! You sure found an interesting thing in the middle of nowhere. Love the bell shaped flowers and that each is different. One up-turned, one down.

Chrissy, fun to be busy!

Sunfarm, perfect sense. Ooohh, pretty daylily!

Dyson, I was going to wave at you today. Sorry to hear you were sick. Been there last month! Grrrr!

Pepper, thanks for the new beginning. I'm sure your prediction is as good as any weather ''guy'' :o) I love the landing/take-off pose!

Sunfarm, a very graceful picture!

I haven't had any cloudy days to take pictures, The sun really washes out the daylily color. Besides, with the mosquitos I need a zoom lens!

After the rain, the ''Blanche Sandman'' Honeysuckle really burst into bloom!