Photo by Melody

Propagation: Gardening Myths B1, Superthrive and others..., 1 by evelyn_inthegarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright evelyn_inthegarden

In reply to: Gardening Myths B1, Superthrive and others...

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Gardening Myths B1, Superthrive and others...
evelyn_inthegarden wrote:
Well, folks...I actually got some Messenger in early June, as I was fearful of so many tomatoes going bad with fungus. Sure enough, I only used it twice, two weeks apart, and then the weather turned warm and so I am thinking I don't need to use it anymore until next year, since it is no longer available. So far all the leaves look really great, much better than they ever have before. They are still too small for fruiting as they were planted so late due to the wet and cold weather so much throughout all of spring. I also used the peroxide as well, just to make sure.

So much for "double blind"...I had enough seedlings to do a test, but as usual, got so busy I did not even think of it until it was too late...I suppose that really I did not want to sacrifice any to disease even for the sake of experimenting, especially since the product (Messenger) is no longer available.

I use a mixture of Superthrive and liquid kelp on most transplanting, if I have time and if I remember...LOL! ☺

Evelyn