Wildlife: Heidi Chronicles: Baby Talk 2010, 1 by DreamOfSpring

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DreamOfSpring

In reply to: Heidi Chronicles: Baby Talk 2010

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Heidi Chronicles: Baby Talk 2010
DreamOfSpring wrote:
Recently, I've been very busy with the job hunt and with things around the house and have been experiencing a brief mood in which I've just not felt like writing. Most of the time I love to write, but every now and then I have these short periods of temporary aversion to writing. These non-writing periods are always short lived and provide a time to recharge before the next flurry of writing. Self expression is both a wonderful catharsis and an inwardly exhaustive process of exploration. Sometimes the brain cells just need to take a break and do nothing for a while. And sometimes I need to put writing aside to make time for other things.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know why I've been quiet lately. Everything is going fine, and I will be back soon.

I leave you with a few words about events at the buffet. Bast hasn't been back. Dennis has been missing the past few days. The daily buffet role has been pared down to a mere 3 or 4 raccoons now, probably in preparation for the kits' arrival. Heidi brought her kits one day but stashed them in a tree just over the fence and did not allow them to come into the yard. I counted 3. As past experiences have shown, that may or may not be the final count. Another raccoon, no ID, brought 2 kits. Those little guys actually came into the yard - at least, that is, until a foolish and overeager wannabe photographer frightened them away amidst a shower of flashing lights. Below is a pic of those 2 kits.