Mid-South Gardening: Birds, Critters and Such #10, 1 by Riverland

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Riverland

In reply to: Birds, Critters and Such #10

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Birds, Critters and Such #10
Riverland wrote:
What a wonderful shot MM . You have proof the white wing was there. A lovely picture. I always enjoy your photos. Not only do you have pretty birds and varmints, you have the talent to capture all that through your lens.

Kim love the picture of the staring birds and if that is through your window it is much cleaner than mine.

Kim of course your duckies steal the show. They are so cute . great pictures
Is your camera new? I saw where you were going to attend a class. I really need to myself. It would be a lot more fun together though.

Terrye pictures please?

Crissy What a great fun it will be to watch the birds nest and feed. I went to the camp this weekend. I was able to get a few pictures. I have posted pictures before of the Killdeer but never her eggs. She does not make a nest. She lays her eggs among the rocks. Sunday we rode by one sitting her egg. I took a picture of the one egg but when we drove back by a few minutes later she had laid another one. By that time the battery was down on my camera so no shot. They are so funny when you are near their young. They will do the broken wing act to lure you away from their young but never let you get near enough to pick them up. The killdeer baby is born running but somewhat clumsy.