Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning Laurie, sorry about your loss as well..know how difficult it is..my Roger was 47 when he passed on, everything as well seemed overwhelming..then gradually as you are doing, taking one day at a time, finding friends, sometimes because of the loss and friends of both don't know how to bond with you as a solo, I found new friends whom I call 'Earthly Angels' and they were my salvation..am hoping in some way we can be of help to you..where in Ontario are you thinking of moving, oh wouldn't it be grand if it was in my neck of the woods?

I'll go with the girls before me, weeding can become an obsession, great way to clear the mind, right girls....

Carol, was hoping with the meds that Fancy would be feeling better! Love the boots...I bought a pair similar but the colors are not as nice as yours..actually wore them to get into the pond the other day, must have a hole in the left boot..maybe it's time to go looking for a pair such as yours...

It's a sunshine day here today, infact I can barely see my computer screen as I type..I'm off but working today, my boss (BIL) wants me to go to his house to sew some kind of canvas cover for some outdoor furniture..lordy he thinks I can do anything..watch me disappoint him..but to be on the lake on such a glorious day, well I'll try real hard not to..

He bought my dad's place when dad passed on 4 years ago so know I'll have a few memories and likely shed a few tears while sewing..ooops hope tears don't stain material..

Well I must get all my sewing goodies together then head out, need to see what he wants, need to do measurements then wait until 9:30 when Fabricland opens to get the materials...

Have to take the sunshine rays in today because like you "M" it's going to rain all weekend....

So enjoy your day, hope it's filled with sunshine..

Will move us over