Weather: June Weather - Growing and Glowing, 1 by adinamiti

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright adinamiti

In reply to: June Weather - Growing and Glowing

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Weather - Growing and Glowing
adinamiti wrote:
Thanks for the lovely words, guys! We also had a storm last night here, in Switzerland. It rained a lot and the thunders and lightnings were too scary for baby Nicholas who wouldn't sleep at all, so I took him with me in the livingroom while his mom slept for about an hour.
The nurse came again this morning to see the baby, but she didn't weigh him, just came to check on him and Andreea's surgery scar. We went out for a walk , then drove to the grocery store to take some water, cheese, eggs, bread. Then we went home and I cooked a hen soup with homemade noodles and a rice with mushrooms, pepper, onion and tomatoes. I just finished washing the dishes and now I have some time to post.
Little Nicholas is sleeping now after he had his bath while the others are watching TV.
Ionut vacuumed and moped the floors this afternoon, while we were out with the baby. He hadn't finished yet when Andreea had to hurry back with the baby because he was crying...he sure is a hungry little man!LOL He already took some weight and started to have round cheeks. I discovered he has dimples in both cheeks, like his mom and his grandfather. He also has their nose and Cici's hair whirl. I have several pictures with him, but one is so cute, when he smiles. I took more pics of the town and Andreea said the town looks even more beautiful as seen through my pics!LOL Will post more for you too.

Here's Nicholas when his mom was washing him...he is so funny how he stands still and lifts up one foot or the other so she can wash him better!LOL