Weather: May weather, Memorial Day!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: May weather, Memorial Day!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of May weather, Memorial Day!
marsue wrote:
I used to watch the Little Rascals and loved them--haven't seen them in years and in spite of what some of you might think--No, I wasn't around when they came out originally! ROFLOL I like to watch old movies--much better than some of the trash that Hollywood calls "entertainment" today!

BP: glad you are better. I hate going to the doctor, too. I go to the cardiologist once a year--other than that, I have only been to the doctor 3 times in the last four years--twice for poison ivy and once for a, guess what?--sinus infection!!!! (It wouldn't go away despite all my positive thinking!)

It is just plain HOT, HOT, HOT around here--way too hot for June 1st--even for the south! and humid, too! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! I hope this doesn't last all summer--maybe nature is just playing a horrible joke on us and plans to reward us in July and August with cooler than normal temps! LOL

I posted this on that other site but for those of you who don't go there, here is a bloom from Jacob Cline Monarda. I think this is one of my all-time favorites--I just am intrigued by the bloom on this plant!