Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: May weather, Memorial Day!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of May weather, Memorial Day!
music2keep wrote:
Afternoon!
Ric, LOL! about needing glasses! LOL! But it's a beautiful piece! Red is such a rich color. :D
Sally, thanks about the Iris...I just wish I knew what it's name is. I think I heard once that the bulbs that were infected w/a certain virus had the streaks. I thought it was quite interesting. As far as JW pushing my boot out of the way...he's tripping over it! I tend to prop it up on the toe (I remind myself of a horse! LOL) when I'm in front of the sink or range & when he runs by, he trips. Do your GK's run everywhere? JW wears me out just watching him.
Kelli, There's nothing more beautiful than that Artichoke bloom! Wow! I have never seen that! Quite unique. :D
Celia, I'm interested in seeing those maroon Daisey's! Got pics? And that little baby is absolutely adorable! Precious! I know you & Darrell are so pleased/proud/excited! She is such a cutie petutie!

Well, going to go out & enjoy the heat! It's actually clouding up a little, which makes it a little more tolerable.

Grammy's little helper, but I can't let him near the water hose...or I get soaked & laughed at!