Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!
Bettypauze wrote:
I bought calla lillies as well, omg some big roots am sure you could made 4 plants out of them..can you help me out, do you plant deep? do they like sun or shade? they were 3 for $1.00, girl gave me a bag full for $2.00 they are the only things left to plant...not sure what the color of them are but it doesn't matter...everything is so dry here..need a few days of good rain, you send rain and I'll send you sunshine..

Brugmansias, didn't know if they grow here..always hear the southern girls talk about them..

Jen, you should be resting in this heat, NOT planting and exhausting yourself..DH better take you by the hand and sit you in a chair with a cool one...juice that is...

well, tired and dirty so best I go have a warm bath and relax..I've done all the damage I can do today!

Kyle came over with the bike Greg made, wanted me to go for a ride, lordy, I'm 5' nothing, short legs, absolutely no way I could lift my leg over to ride... lol