Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!, 1 by fancyvan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fancyvan

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!
fancyvan wrote:
Another lovely day, planted almost all the annuals this morning, most are fairly hardy so will probably be OK. Just the impatience to put in some boxes on the back patio and go get some begonias.

I dont have a garage and the car sits on a parking pad in the back, has been very dry and dusty with cars whizzing by(some people dont know there is a speed limit in the lanes!) . Took a hose out to just get the dust off, had to turn the car around to get at the far side and my right front tire looked rather squishy! So drove over to OK Tire and guess what, two nails in the tire! Ordinarily I would never look at that side of the car when it is parked at the house!

Historical Society meeting this evening. Talk is a history of Arabs and Muslims in Alberta.A neighbor is a member and I go with her. Talks are usually quite interesting, this is the last one until fall.

Isn't this a lovely Iris? lst to bloom this spring.Tag just says Dwarf Beared Purple Shades!