Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners , 1 by scraps

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright scraps

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners
scraps wrote:
Hey guys, I am sure I am insensitive sounding when I complain too. I do not mean to sound like an insensitive jerk to Carrie when I moan and groan. I am Thankful I can walk. But when I work too much I hurt because of the fibro so I really need to moan and groan some because dadgummit it hurts.

I love you Carrie and I am so proud of you for the challenges you have faced and you are accomplishing a big goal in walking. But when I am hurting I am just feeling sorry for me and I forget about others. I do not mean too but I just neeed to vent my frustrations. I am sorry if that is insensitive. I need a hug now cause I have a headache I can't shake but I will send you one if you return the favor.LOL ((((())))

Bonnie and debra try to take care and hugs to each of you. scraps Do either of you use a rolling stool while you work in the yard. I found a great heavy duty one at Harbor freight that has what is called a tractor seat on it and it has really been helpful in my yard work. I will see if I can find a picture and post it. scraps