Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neck of the woods..with friends!
Bettypauze wrote:
They don't live that far from me "M" if they are just north of Toronto.. why do some have to make it so difficult for others, must be they need to show their authority and yet if they were more helpful they'd be remembered more!

Got my saws outside, made the floor base for the shed I'm making, have old timber in line trying to get proper dimensions for the base width and all of a sudden it's clouded over, not so sure it won't start raining so tools undercover..drats..was ambitious finally and raring to go..

I sure did have an eye opening when I watched W5..was telling Greg about it and how lucky he was...when the doctor took a biopsy, he put something on a tile so they could send it out, few seconds later, gone..that's when he clued in that it could be live and still parts within, in no time he scheduled an operation..what I couldn't believe was how they change their mode of attack and it's so difficult to determine that it is lime disease..they said in Ontario they had 100 cases and just across the border over 15,000 so how could they not think it's here...did say some can travel by birds, some animals and some humans..lordy when they went on how to dress outside I was amazed..doubtful anywould would dress that way but guess if there are more numbers getting it we will have to, especially near wooded areas...

Hope it's sunshine in your neck of the woods...