Photo by Melody

Propagation: Gardening Myths B1, Superthrive and others..., 1 by evelyn_inthegarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright evelyn_inthegarden

In reply to: Gardening Myths B1, Superthrive and others...

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Gardening Myths B1, Superthrive and others...
evelyn_inthegarden wrote:
And thanks, everyone for participating, as it is always interesting to see what products can help us in our efforts to obtain better results, and at the same time, not be harmful to us or the natural world around us.

If anyone has the time in their busy schedule if they could just maybe use one or two of the products on some plants and not others....just to see what results are produced, as sometimes people might just use something one time, and the weather or other factors might skew the results when reporting on their findings. I think I will do this On "Serenade" as well, since I have never used this product before, and I anticipate fungal problems due to so much late rain on my tomatoes. I hate to bring in another chemical this late in the game, but if anyone has used it, does it work?

I do not usually use any fungicides as a rule, but since we had so much moisture late in the season, with more predicted in a few days, possibly tonight, I don't want to end up with nothing after all the patience it took to raise these babies from seed. I usually just buy from a nursery, but this year I wanted to see what I could grow from seed. It certainly passed the winter hours, as well as the winter-like conditions in spring. I plan to start more seeds, after I have the garden in order...which may be in fall, with the late start due to the strange weather...

This message was edited May 19, 2010 9:48 PM