Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners , 1 by lovemyhouse

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lovemyhouse

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners
lovemyhouse wrote:
Try this one, Jim. Doesn't "Feed me, Seymour!"come to mind? lol

Vickie, I am fond of cemeteries, the older the better. Did a class research paper once on how the culture of the area can be determined by the layout of a cemetery's plots and the material and style of the headstones. One of the oldest and largest in Garland is just a few blocks down the street from my house and it is so peaceful and very much like a park. Can see how smaller towns would have difficulty with maintenance. My mother is buried in Batesville and, because it's such a long drive from here, my sister and I are only able to check on the site every six or seven years. But the volunteer group up there does a nice job of caretaking.

Carrie, my boss had to drag me by the hair to really start using computers. Even after all this time with him--and in a company that recycles the dang things--I am still a novice and mostly clueless. :-) Just changing out my monitor gives me anxiety separation!