Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners , 1 by cando1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cando1

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
cando1 wrote:
Hey i'm still awake! Have had an exciting weekend as in MAY YOU LIVE IN EXCITING TIMES. am glad it was nothing like Miss and ALA exciting.I got fed up at things here at the house and went camping all by my self in my car.Next time i take my dogs. I injoyed it. I camped by a creek but high enough not to get flooded out. Been a long time since i camped out like that and i plan on doing a lot more. Yes it rained and i could'nt start a camp fire. Ate potatochips and cokes. This campground had the same wildplants i do and i have alot more rocks here.Except the rocks they had were about 3 or 4 storys high.Mine can be picked up by hand.
All right! Carrie and David are having their first cabinet meeting Knew i'd picked the right people.
scraps, You have already passed the qualification tests. The body can go where all the Washington bodies go....In the Potomac river.
Do you know of any law that says granny goons cannot be in government. I suspect there are alot of them already.LOL We need a scrappy(No pun intended) VP. Did you win the fights in the 9th grade? Wonder how many Joe Biden had back then. As for your looks. We will start a new trend. Hefty is in and skinny is out. David will be in charge of research for good common sense healthy diets not skinny diets. BTW all of you listen up, David is in charge of healthcare as head of HEW.I want health care for all too. Whadda ya say David?
David you are so right. IF ITS GOOD FOR EVERYONE LETS DO IT.
Did you read awhile back that cows belching was helping global warming? Should we ban Milk,beef and cows?LOL Sorry David, I just could'nt resist.I've been laughing about that for weeks.
Miss Defoecat, You mentioned being so humbled in one paragraph and wanted a cushy package in the other. You are definately a seasoned politician. ROFLO. you're in. But your job description has changed. You're in charge of keeping an eye on the competition.
Goodnight Dave, Goodnight all,
Vickie