Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners , 1 by seacanepain

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright seacanepain

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners
seacanepain wrote:
Hell hath no fury like nice Christian ladies in pursuit of justice. Lol. The children will have their very own attorney so there is someone working the system that has their well-being as a top priority. Paying her is all Amargia will be responsible for. J.’s legal representation will be handled by a women’s protection group. The ladies hit the ground running and armed for battle with documented facts right down to dates and file numbers. X may lose his job before this is over. The snow job he’s been doing on those in the system is melting fast in the heat these ladies are generating. Kay did warn him to do right or there would be consequences. (Well, she may have phrased it in more colorful, less polite terms, but that was the gist of what she said. Lol) I guess he thought it was bluster and we couldn’t or wouldn’t back it up. I think he sees Amargia as just a bunch of blind people, old folks and gimps. This is going to be a hard lesson for him. Wish it hadn’t come to this. I know the ladies do. Very few soldiers actually like the work they do. It just has to be done. The ladies are like soldiers that wear stockings and high heels. They should wear combat boots. I would think they would be a lot more comfortable. Lol.
Kay is trying another VI seed planting experiment. She is placing seeds on top of the soil in pots of potting soil and sprinkling different things over the seeds. Things like clean sand. Chicken grit and the small gravel you buy for use in aquariums. The idea is to find a good medium for covering the seeds that will not float or be washed away by our heavy rains or heavy handed watering. It would be good to have plants actually come up where we planted them. Not where the water moved them to.
Glad to see you back and to hear that you are doing better, Bonnie.. Your DGD sounds like a gem. I have a hard time getting mine that age to leave off computer gaming and text messaging long enough to do much. Don't know who she could have gotten the tech addiction from. Lol. (Jim)
Photo: 'Pride of Mobile' Azalea