Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners , 1 by seacanepain

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright seacanepain

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners
seacanepain wrote:

I could respect a man willing to go to such lengths to protect his children if he honestly believed they were in danger. But, this man KNEW the children were fine. Happy and thriving. He just did it to hurt J. and to recover what he seems to see as his possessions. I would like to make the judge who signed that court order live in the circumstances the children will be living in. X. has had so many DUI’s he can’t get a driver’s license. He has a history of violent outburst. I’m offended by the sheer stupidity of it. Someone did not check the facts! I had to listen to those boys crying and watch the way they clung to their mother. I’m not making the slightest effort to rein Kay in this time and I don’t have the slightest hesitation about writing out the checks to the lawyer.
Everything seemed too noisy when the boys were around. Now, the house seems too quiet. LOL. Unfortunately, X is not demanding custody of Stella-dog. She and Kay were debating the landscape design today and Stella won the debate. K. wanted to put in a tree holly and move a nearby hydrangea. Stella did not like the idea and would pull up the holly every time Kay turned her back for a moment. Kay decided to put menthol rub on the plant as soon as it was in the ground thinking the strong smell and taste would deter Stella. But, as soon as Stella was let out of the pen, she went and pulled the Holly up. Kay gave up after that and put the holly elsewhere. Evidently, Stella approves of the new location. She hasn’t bothered it. LOL. We concluded she does not dislike holly. She just likes the hydrangea where it is.
11 months of the year, my feelings toward Spirea range from indifference because it is such a bland looking shrub to slight dislike when it needs pruning to keep its fountain shape. But, in April……
Photo: Spiraea prunifolia ‘Bridal Wreath’